What’s NEXT for Higher Education?
New York Times Best Selling Author, Jeff Selingo, Interviews Fred Singer, CEO of Echo360 on the Future of Higher Education After the Pandemic
Following his publication of the report, The Hybrid Campus, Jeff Selingo hosted Fred Singer, CEO of Echo360, on his streaming program, NEXT on LinkedIn Live. During the program, they discuss lessons learned from the pandemic and how they will affect the future of higher education, especially the lasting effects of hybrid teaching and learning as faculty and students return to campus. Singer calls on his experience founding and leading Echo360, especially over the past year, as well as his experience taking the newspaper industry online at The Washington Post.
In this 30-minute interview, the two explore:
- How COVID-19 accelerated trends towards hybrid and online learning that already existed
- Lessons learned from other industries having gone through similar disruptions
- How online learning can be even more engaging and effective than classroom learning
- What needs to change for higher education to transform effectively to a more hybrid approach
- How these changes will better serve the needs of all students
Whether you are an instructor or an administrator, you are bound to find the conversation compelling.
From campus video management, lecture capture, online and hybrid learning and more, contact us to discover how Echo360 can help transform the teaching and learning experience at your institution.