Are you ready to transform education?
While finding employees who meet the specific requirements of a job is important, our team shines because of a shared set of highly-regarded personal characteristics. At Echo360 we are:
To apply for any of the positions listed here please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@echo360.com and include the job title in the subject line. No agencies please. For US-based positions, candidates must be local and eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
Echo360 is proud to be an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.
Location: Atlanta, GA; Washington, DC metro area; or remote (East Coast time zone strongly preferred)
About the job:
Echo360 is looking for a Product Manager to expand and enhance our classroom video solution, which we deliver to institutions in teaching and learning including Community and Junior Colleges, HBCUs, Liberal Arts Colleges, Technical Institutes and Professional Schools, and Universities. You will work in a team that is dedicated to improving the online learning experience for Students around the world.
Ideally, the Product Manager will be located near our Atlanta, GA or Reston, VA offices, but we are open to other remote work locations. East Coast hours are strongly preferred.
Reports to: Director, Product Management
• Work across the organization to build understanding and enthusiasm for the products being built
• Dive into user research and quantitative analysis to identify the biggest problems and pain points for our users
• Ruthlessly prioritize to identify the highest value projects and work cross-functionally to help set our product roadmap
• Represent our user and buyer stakeholders for implementation decisions and reviews
• Translate underlying trends in higher and continuing education into product needs for today and the near future
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team across multiple locations to align workstreams to delivery goals
• Work remotely in a US-compatible time zone (US Eastern Time Zone preferred) or in office hubs in Atlanta or DC metro area
• 3+ years of effectively leading a SaaS or Enterprise software product
• Experience iterating on and frequently launching end-to-end products with a cross-functional team and measuring business impact
• An aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful designs with relentless empathy for students and instructors
• Experience leading sophisticated critical initiatives. Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, from early ideation to go-to-market
• Comfort working directly with users and customer-facing stakeholders in all phases
• Passion about serving instructors and students, and improving online education for everyone
• Demonstrable and deep experience in web usability and accessibility
• Background in mobile educational tools and technology
Echo360 helps higher education, companies and professional associations improve student success by driving deeper engagement with classroom and event content. Echo360 combines the industry-leading video platform with engagement tools, assessment and analytics to generate improved learning outcomes during class sessions and provide students 24/7 access to classroom discussion, presentation materials, and the recorded lecture itself. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of innovation and best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of software quality.
Echo360 is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We encourage all qualified and motivated individuals to apply.
Echo360 helps higher education, companies and professional associations improve student success by driving deeper engagement with classroom and event content. Echo360 combines the industry-leading video platform with engagement tools, assessment and analytics to generate improved learning outcomes during class sessions and provide students 24/7 access to classroom discussion, presentation materials, and the recorded lecture itself.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) leads primary account and relationship management after the initial sale of Echo360 products and services. The CSM coordinates all post-sale on-boarding activity and works closely with colleagues to drive adoption and overall customer success with Echo360.
The CSM will focus on faculty adoption of the Echo360 active learning platform as the key driver of customer satisfaction and renewal of Echo360.
Primary CSM metrics include:
1. Managing and maintaining existing account relationships, increasing adoption and growing the use of Echo360 within the Institution
2. Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and driving referential opportunities for other accounts in the region
3. New Customer onboarding and planning to drive successful implementations meeting customer expectations for production use of Echo360
This is a territory role handling the West region of North America in partnership with a territory team including the Manager of Academic Partnerships (MAP), Deployment Engineer (DE), and Technical Support Engineer (TSE). This territory covers the western United States from Texas to the Dakotas and all states west. This role is based within the assigned territory with an expectation of significant travel to higher education customer campuses within the territory and to other Echo360 and industry events as required.
Location: Preferably, the Customer Success Manager role for this region will be based in Colorado, Utah or California, but other locations will be considered.
Reports to: VP, Customer Success
• Drive greater customer experience through initiatives relating to onboarding, adoption, customer satisfaction, and renewal
• Expand existing user groups within the institution and drive best practices for existing users
• Develop and curate references within the existing customer base creating a string referential base within the territory
• Collaborate with field-based Manager of Academic Partnerships (MAPs) to define and execute joint plans to achieve quarterly and annual team bookings quotas
• Collaborate with Technical Support team to resolve support issues
• Translate education market requirements — including initiatives to enhance teaching and learning before, during and after class, trends into sales opportunities
• Conduct online and onsite presentations
• Conduct awareness events including Lunch and Learn and hosting webinars with partner institutions.
• Conduct onsite training with new and existing user groups on campus
• Represent Echo360 at territory/regional trade shows and events as needed
• Significant travel to higher education campuses in the territory as well as to other Echo360 and industry events
The ideal candidate for the Customer Success Manager (West) position at Echo360 will have/be:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred), graduate degree (a plus)
• A minimum of 10 years related professional experience in:
o Academic technology, eLearning, or instructional design
o Consultative sales or account management
o Working at or with higher education institutions
o Experience with Cloud/SaaS Application Sales and Service
o IT/Technical/Systems Integration/Network Security
o Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Well-organized self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
• Technically-savvy individual who can master and demonstrate Echo360 products
• Proficiency using CRM or contact management software, preferably Salesforce.com
• Strong team player who can effectively collaborate and lead activities with the overall territory team.
• Ability to travel (see position summary)
Echo360 offers exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and three (3) weeks of paid vacation plus floating and personal holidays and sick days