Echo360’s Zoom Integration Provides a Smarter Way to Manage Your Zoom Recordings
Echo360’s integration with Zoom video conferencing allows your institution to easily access all your Zoom cloud recordings automatically in the Echo360 Library. Once recordings are in Echo360, they can be managed, edited, and shared just like any other video in your library.
Zoom is a powerful meeting platform and with Echo360’s integration, you can now manage or re-use videos. With automatic integration, users can:
- Rename recordings and add metadata to make videos more discoverable.
- Share recordings with individuals, classes, or groups.
- Trim out starting and ending sections.
- Create ASR transcripts of recordings.
- Use the unique Echo360 engagement tools.
- Gain insight into viewing and engagement analytics.
The Echo360 integration is available in the Zoom Marketplace and is easy to configure. If you are an Echo360 administrator, follow this step-by-step guide to integrate with Zoom. After the integration has been completed, instructors and students can use this guide to configure Zoom preferences to ensure a seamless transfer of recordings into the Echo360 library.
Learn more: From campus video management, lecture capture, online learning, flipped classrooms and more, contact us to discover how Echo360 can help transform the teaching and learning experience at your institution.