- November 7, 2012: Echo360 acquires LectureTools, Inc.
- July 11, 2012: Echo360 introduces live webcasting.
- July 9, 2012: Dell begins reselling Echo360’s blended learning and lecture capture solution to higher education institutions in the United States and Canada.
- June 2012: Echo360 receives designation as an international 2012 Certified Customer Service Organization by the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA).
- May 24, 2012: Echo360 receives a significant investment from Revolution Growth.
- May 2012: Echo360 reaches 1 million students.
- May 1, 2012: Echo360 partners with Lunarline to form the “Warrior to CyberWarrior” program.
- April 25, 2012: Echo360 expands grants program with plans to award $10,000 each to six institutions for research studying the use cases and impact of blended learning technology.
- April 4, 2012: Echo360 updates EchoSystem 5 with new Classroom Capture software, Heat Maps and enhanced Personal Capture software.
- October 17, 2011: Echo360 partners with 3Play Media to automate the process of captioning lecture recordings and enable institutions to comply with the American Disabilities Act and Sections 508 and 504 of accessibility legislation for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
- October 13, 2011: Echo360 launches EchoSystem 5 with new options for cloud-based or on-premise infrastructure and advanced venue capture.
- October 5, 2011: Echo360 earns VPAT for Federal Government Section 508 accessibility standard and receives third-party certification.
- August 9, 2011: Echo360 reports 74% worldwide sales growth.
- June 3, 2011: Echo360 is awarded the patent for SafeCapture HD.
- March 22, 2011: Echo360 launches EchoSystem 4.0 and SafeCapture HD.
- December 8, 2010: Echo360 receives Frost & Sullivan’s Product Line Strategy Award.
- June 17, 2010: Echo360 introduces EchoSystem 2.6.
- July 23, 2009: Blackboard adds Echo360 to Blackboard Learn platform.
- June 24, 2009: Echo360 launches annual Grants Program, which endows four institutions with $10,000 each to study the academic impact of lecture capture technology.
- October 14, 2008: Echo360 secures $15 million in venture funding.
- August 27, 2007: Anystream and Lectopia merge and form Echo360.